re: curiosity on Spica FI pump

>What are those extra pieces (1 looks like a control lever) on the side
>inspection cover in the logic section of this Spica pump?  It's a T255/1,
>but not like I've seen before.  Here's the eBay link:

The bits in the middle look like the pump arm and shaft!  That can't be good,
why did the seller remove them from the pump?  Who knows if they've messed
with the ref screw, or other parts.  I wouldn't even consider buying this pump
unless I was Wes Ingram.  No way is it worth $100 now, I've seen pumps that
had not been messed with sell for less than $75 on eBay.

The thing to the left looks like some kind of bracket or brace, I've not seen
one before but that means very little.  It appears to attach to the inspection
plate mounting points.  Or maybe it's part of some obscure factory tool?

Tony
Portland, OR
70 2800 CS