milano shift linkage

Just did my own kind of rebuild based on Paul's web site below. Wow, what a difference, I would highly recommend it to anybody with even a slightly sloppy feeling shifter. The parts info on this page in so vague as to be useless. If anybody has the parts CD that Alfabill was selling a couple of years ago there is a breakdown there in the transmission section otherwise I can forward an email attachment that Ken Stevenson
sent me. I was able to find all the parts I needed at EB spares though highwood knew what I was talking about and could get them in a week. Everybody I talked to in north america was clueless. ymmv,

http://www.clanger9.org.uk/alfa/transmission/link.html
--
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB