Re: Superchargers, EFI, & Twin Sparks

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:52:49 -0700
"Ahmet Tuncay" <atuncay@domain.elided> wrote:

> I have my Eaton upside down and it runs fine.
> http://www.alfacybersite.com/ACSSuperchargedGTV.html

Yup, sure enough.  I had seen those pictures but it didn't register
consciously.

Can't quite see the intake, though.  Am I right that the Tee on the pipe
from the output of the blower to the intercooler is the bypass to limit
the boost?  At the set pressure you divert some of the output back to
the input?  Do you have a duct to bring in cold air (that's awfully
close to the exhaust header)?