Anyone heard of Crown Auto in Gaithersburg, MD?

The people who own the Spider that's for sale (I was
talking about it on Friday) asked if I could have it
pre-purchase inspected at by Doug at Crown Auto in
Gaithersburg since it's closer to them.  I wanted
Milano Motors to check it out in Kensington, MD
because you guys had mostly good things to say about
them.  The Spider owners claim to have had a bunch of
work just done on the car by Crown but if you remember
my last email, there's a lot still wrong with the car.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com