Re: alfa-digest V8 #1041 spark plugs

----- Original Message -----
From: alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided>
To: <alfa-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 4:30 AM
Subject: alfa-digest V8 #1041

Digesti,

Henrik is correct, just align the spark plugs. You can even buy different
thickness spark plug spacers to index the plug and electrode position. I
used these to eliminate slight contact between valve and electrode with
stock '74 cams in a 2 Liter, and Joe Benson cam timing.

George Schweikle
'76 Spider