JAFCO

Hi,

I've seen a Jafco setup on a very beautiful Jr. Zagato. It's probabaly
a good setup for its time and I'm sure it's still ok today. But that
setup has no intercooler or efi, things which you would want on a
turbocharged cars these days.

A friend of mine turbocharged a 146 1.7 Boxer 16V, an engine which is
not easy to turbo due to space constraints and complicated plumbing
(being a boxer engine). It has good power now, still using the Motronic
with extra injectors activated by a pressure switch. Not elegant but
creative and cheap! Circa 180+ flywheel bhp @ 6 psi.

Zamani
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com