RE: Supercharged Milano on Alfa Centro?

That car was built by Greg Armstrong at his shop in Costa Mesa. He is the
same guy that rebuilt & modified Martin DeCampo's monster Callaway GTV6.
Greg's Milano is a 2.5L with forged low compression pistons, Electromotive
TEC-II engine management. It uses an air-to-water intercooler, and the
supercharger is from an old T-bird. The thing was really a beast! It's too
bad the blower was so damn loud... it overpowered the exhaust (which was
also loud!). The car hadn't been on the dyno yet, but Greg estimated that it
was somewhere just south of 300hp with lots and lots or torque.

The car is for sale too... I think he said he wanted to get something around
$12,000 for it. I'd like to do something very similar in my Milano, but with
one of Vortech's superquiet superchargers ;-D

There's a video of the car doing a nice long burnout on my website along
with  some additional pictures that can be found by following this link:
http://members.cox.net/mutza4/forcefed/forcefed.htm

Chip Mutza
San Diego, CA
89 Milano race project