oops...

Sorry, Digestisi:

Just as I clicked send on the "accounting" message I realized the
message was ment for AROC, not the digest.

Now that I'm here I have a couple of questions:

LSD...the driving kind, not the high flying kind. I have an '81 Spider.
Could it have as an option? Does it have as standard equipment? If
optional, how does one go about discovering?

maybe a ring seal problem...The head is off the engine and periodically
I wipe the bores with a little light oil (Marvel Mystery Oil...is the
mystery why we but it?)and add tablespoon or so to stand to (hopefully)
prevent sticking rings from oxidation. The oil level in #2 in down in
days, the others, weeks. Does this suggest the I'll have bad
compression from blow-by or is this just a normal anomaly?

Thanks for your thoughts.

P.J. Wise
South Bend, Washington
'81 Spider Veloce "Verena Ragazza"