FS: 84 Maratona GTV6 + Parts Car

My 84 GTV6 Maratona is still available.  Has some minor damage on the front
but is mechanically great and has a flawless interior.  I have all the
replacement goodies to make her complete again plus an 82 parts car to help.
Easily a $6000 car before its small fender bender.  Lack of time and funds
means I have to part with her.  $4800 obo for everything.  Check out
http://www.mnsolutions.net/gtv6 for pix and additional info.  Located NE of
Atlanta.

Mark Kingsbury