Duetto switches and oil pressure

Alfisti,

Being a new Duetto owner I am wondering about the three swithes on the
dash.  I know that one is for the windshield wipers, what are the other
two for?

Also, my back-up light, dash lights and heater blower motor do not
function.  Would these be on the same circut?  All the fuses are good.

Also, the Duetto that I purchased has been rebuilt (10,000 miles ago)
and I am wondering about the oil pressure.  When cold the oil pressure
is up near 114 lbs and when it warms up half-way between 57 and 114...I
will check to see if the oil guage is faulty.  My question, how much is
too much oil pressure?

Cheers,
Chip
http://finance.yahoo.com