RE: Ohner Type Ohs

At 6:08 AM +0000 9/10/02, alfa-digest wrote:
>From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
>Subject: the Owner
>
>I haven't been one to criticize the Owner's editors in the past, but
>I just got the August issue and in the course of a quick perusal
>between homework assignments, I've seen probably half a doesn't
>typos--and I don't mean misidentifying pre-war Alfas either, I mean
>missing letters from common English words (and Lotus spelled
>Lutus)!!!!  Aarrgh!!!  What's going on here?

Welcome to the picnic Joe. Typos in the Owner seem to be part of the hidden puzzle each month. I  have yet to complete one of these crosswords yet. I mentioned it years ago to the AROC-Owner Liaison (one of the words that was misspelled each month in the Owner) but got nowhere. I suggest you write to the Editor and Liaison. Its worth telling them. We deserve better.

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto