desparately seeking shop manual

I know someone here in CA who is net impaired and is desperately seeking a
shop manual for a 97 Spider (covering 2L twin spark version).  Text can be in
almost any language, but preferences are for either English, French, Italian,
Spanish, or German.  Doesn't have to be new; can have stains from lubricants
and/or suitable tools.

Anyone with a shop manual for this car who would be willing to strike a copy
for sale, or who knows where one is available, please drop me a line off
digest and I will put you in touch with the seeker.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA