Re: Battery issues in a '76 Spider

Jason,

In this case a picture would be worth a thousand words
by I'll give it a go anyways.

Looking at the battery from behind the car, it will be sitting
longitudinally in front of you.  The side closest to you and the
side furthest from you should have a tie rod fastening an angled
bracket to the top left edge of the battery.  The tie rods reach
down diagonally to the right bottom area of the battery and
lock into the body work of the right rear fender.

Hurtienne has both the tie rods and the angle bracket.

Good Luck!

Livio Passera
ARCC member, Toronto
77 Spider