ITU

The Italian Tune Up is part of my daily routine, and I've never had a
problem with plugs fouling & other poor running problems.  On the 900SS,
if ya do a few days of short trips you'll see a nice build up of sludge
on the olio level sight glass.  A good hard romp for about an hour or so
clears things up nicely.  The Alfas I've owned (how many??) have all
loved daily, enthusiastic exercise.  Sure, tires & brake pads wear out
sooner, but who cares, plenty worthwhile!  Take your Alfa on a nice,
400-500mi day trip with plenty of mountain road driving at least once a
month.  Take it out to the closest bunch of curves at least once a week.
Take it up to redline through a few gears getting on the freeway once a
day.  If ya don't drive your Alfa the way it likes to, why own it?

-Zach

Redmond, WA

'91 164S - For Sale

'76 Aleftta GT - failed project - FREE