AROSC Meeting this Friday

What are you doing this Friday, the 27th of September?

I thought so.  Instead of that, why not come join us for a meeting of
Southern California Alfisti?  Standard answers to the frequently asked
questions:

1)  It starts at 8 pm
2) We meet at the Veterans' Park in Culver City.  That would be on the
southwest corner of Culver Blvd and Overland Ave.  (Directions on
request)
3) We should have a slide and/picture tour of this year's Mille Miglia.
The one in Italy; attended and photographed by Jim and Paula Lightfoot.
4) Light refreshements (coffee, soda, donuts) served at the break.
5) If you have to ask, "Why?", we can get into that during the break,
over donuts and coffee.

See you there/then?

I knew you would.

Jay Negrin
AROSC

ps - There should be a last minute plug for the concours on Sunday, at
Will Rodgers Park, at the meeting, also.
Ciao
Jay