Re: 1750 re-build mods?

Stephen,
I drive a 69 1750 Berlina to work everyday. The FI was also rebuilt by Wes. I
agree with your friends that advise that you will love it the way it is! It's a
well designed balanced package and will provide miiles of fun, reliable driving,
regardless of the altitude.
Enjoy, Fred Zimmermann
69 Berlina
67 Duetto