Re: Aftermarket seats

Joe Cantell, they're playing your song...
----- Original Message -----
From: Forza
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 4:22 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Aftermarket seats

Hello,

After getting prices to rebuild my 86 Spider Veloce's seats, I've thought
to look for aftermarket seats to replace them.

Do any of you have information concerning seats which you've seen or
personally installed/used in a similar Spider.

I've seen Koenigs ($395.ea.) and Cobra ($449.00ea) seats.. Both are
cloth..Ok by me I live in south Florida... Custom Rails $100.00 more.

Any leads or comment will be appreciated.

Gabriel