2L rev limit thanks

Thanks to all who have answered my interogation about rev limit of the 2L.

I agree with most of you that there is no real gain of revving the engine past
6000 rpm. I am happy to learn that we normally don't have to worry about
hitting 7000 rpm.

BTW, anybodies have the torque and HP curves of the 2L L-jet injected engine
(1986) ?

During the week-end, I was about to give a ITU to my car. It was the real one
since I bought it two months ago. Because I bought it witout any "in detail"
inspection, my first concert was to be able to bring it back to home without
abuse, in northern quebec from NY. Since that time I had time to look at the
car and give him some due tune up (still going).