Re: Wheel balancing in MD, Va, DC

John,

Frank Salemi in Cockeysville, MD just outside Baltimore has a great tire
shop, Interstate Tire (410 296 7333).  I have been going to him for the past
20 years.  Frank will definitely understand.  He owns beaucoup alfas and
just about everyone I meet there has or has had one.  Just be sure to figure
in your schedule that you'll be at his shop for at least 2 hours talking
about alfas. He's even got new 155x15s for my '62 Guilia spider. HTH

Brent Hoffman
1962 Guilia spider