NC Piemonte Chapter AROC...Alfa stuff in Charlotte, NC?

Just wondering if anyone else is out there in the Charlotte, NC area?  Doesn't
seem to be any local AROC chapter stuff going on despite all the Alfa's seen
running around(most of them used to belong to me at one time or another!).  So
far, I personally know at least a half dozen enthusiastic owners in the
immediate area.

Also, here's another shameless plug for a GREAT local Alfa Romeo mechanic, Dino
Lambropoulos at AlfaHaus.  Don't even THINK about taking your Alfa to anyone
else if you are in the area.  He's the MAN...

Jeff