[DFW Texas] Upcoming Events

This Sunday we will be driving to Italy Texas for the annual Guzzi Rider
pilgrimage. The streets all around this small Texas town are lined with
Italian bikes and cars. We will be meeting @ the Holiday Inn @ the
Wintergreen Exit off 35 South @ 9:00 AM.

Incidentally if anybody is going to Italian car day in Georgia say hello to
Marci. Marci drove my 365 from Dallas to Atlanta today, through the leading
storms of the hurricane etc. She broke a few speed laws on the way ;)

Rodney Haas
rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles
72 Maserati Euro Indy
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( For Sale )