'74 GTV FS, or trade for Spider

Hi folks, well I found a Spider I really want to
rescue from impending disposal at the Alfa Parts
Exchange but need to move my GTV first to make room
for it.

It is a red '74, 101k miles, absolutely no rust, runs
great, smokes some but pulls strong, is a really nice
car, original except embroidered mats and Cromodora
Daytona repros and I just had put on (still have the
original steel wheels). I just had a well known and
respected Alfauthority here in the bay area do a
complete check through for any potential surprises. I
will be getting a complete report on the car's
condition from him and have it available
electronically very soon, but preliminarily he
indicated on the phone that everything seems to be in
good order. He indicated it was worth perhaps $7.5k so
I will only entertain offers in that range. I can
email a bunch of pix and details on the good and bad
of the car's condition on request. Please do not email
me unless you are genuinely interested in buying the
car. It is located on the Peninusula in the SF Bay
area.

Regards
George Theofanous
http://sbc.yahoo.com