alfa sighting

OK, so I'm home, idling away my afternoon while watching an MTV special on
"one-hit wonders." Up pops a video from Right Said Fred for "I'm Too Sexy,"
a one-hit wonder if there ever was one. Yippee, my attention is rewarded
with a quick flash of the guys piled into a sweet-looking roundtail Spider
(a Duetto?) for a second as they drive away from us. Can't say as I paid
much attention to the video when it originally ran.
Regards,
Ken Merrill