Re: GM FIAT Option

In a message dated 10/10/2002 10:53:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> I wouldn't be too surprised if GM is purposely letting FIAT slide to a
> point where they can excercise the option at a bargain basement price.

The option is not GM's, it is FIAT's.  Under the put option FIAT can force GM
to buy it...at a negotiated price....when it(FIAT) wishes.....GM does not
have the option to buy FIAT when it (GM) wishes.  This was all hashed over a
couple of weeks ago.

Jerry in Houston