more virus #$@$$ from an alfa-digest reader

someone is infected with bugbear, almost certainly a reader of this list.

John hertzman and I have both received email querying about Alfetta Sedan
doors for a 1978 car. it purports to be from "Jim.Clinton", but the email
address given is bogus. whoever is infected at the very least is a M$
outlook/outlook express user who has both John and I in the address book.

folks, please keep your systems up to date and your virus protection
current. this has long since ceased to be funny, if indeed it ever was.

thanks,
  richard