Offsets and centerbores and wheels

Hi All,

I have a chart from a website somewhere that lists
centerbore/offsets at the following:

Model   P.C.D   Offset  C/Bore
75  V6  5 x 98  28..30  58.5
164 3.0 5 x 98  28..30  58.0

Another site (gtv6.org I think) specs the following:

Model   P.C.D   Offset  C/Bore
GTV6    5 x 98  40      58.1
75  V6  5 x 98  40      58.1
164 3.0 5 x 98  45      58.0

I just bought some nice 164 wheels.   The offset is
close enough to fit.   The wheels also have the plastic
centerbore rings which makes things easier.   I can
either replace the rings or take a grinder and whittle
the fraction of a mm off.

Does anyone know which of these specs, if any, are
correct. Does anyone have experience fitting 164 wheels
to a GTV6/Milano that they can relay to me.

TIA for any info.

Also,  with this I have an abundance of wheels/tires
which I would like to sell.

(4) AluStar wheels 15x7 4x108 15mm offset.  Fit 105/115
cars.   Offset is such that 205/50-15 tires will fit a
Duetto/Spider without rubbing.   I spent months finding
just the right wheels for this tire application.
Pictures available upon request.   They are hard to
describe.   They look similar to the stock wheels that
ship on a Maxima.  FWIW, I think they looked great on my
Duetto.  I might be able to find the pictures of them
installed for serious buyers.  Wheels are brand new in
perfect condition.   They were installed for fitment
only and have never hit the road.

Paid $200 per wheel.  $500.

(4) HRE 3-peice 5-star wheels with gold centers.   15x7
5x98 fit Milano/GTV6.   Come with 205/50-15 Khumo Ecsta
712 tires a month old with less than 500 miles.
Pictures available upon request, on or off the Milano
for reference.   Wheels are in used condition.  I'll
supply close-up pictures for serious buyers.  They
require supplied spacers that are in poor condition.
Spacers come with the wheels but new ones are only $20
each from AR Ricambi.  I would not recommend using the
ones supplied.

Paid $400 for the tires alone.   $700 wheels & tires.

-Peter