2 Parts Berlinas: Seattle Area

I have tracked down two Berlinas that are going to be sent to the junkyard if
they are not snatched up. They have been sitting in a yard for a couple years
but, from what I'm told, have many, many good parts on them. He did say the
bodies are rusted out...no surprise there.

I'm going to head out next week to check them out and pull parts for myself. If
there are any Seattle area Berlina owners out there who need some parts, let me
know, I can either try to grab the parts for you (I can't get big mechnical
pieces ala engines or transmissions) or you are more then welcome
to come with me. I get first dibs though ;)

I don't want to see them go to the junkyard. Contact me off digest if you are
interested.

And by the way, I get more comments on my loud, stinky, bad paint job Berlina
then I ever did in my Milano. The ladies seem to really like it...who'd thunk a
Berlina would be a chick magnet?

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold