Quad FS in Chicago area

All,

While getting in my Verde at the train station today, a guy walked up to me
and asked if I want another Alfa.   Well, of course the answer is YES!  But,
wanting and being able to are 2 different things.

Haven't seen the car, his description:

'88 Quad, black w/ hard top.  Been in a garage for the last 7 years.  70k.
No rust, paint shows its age with scratches and fading.   Soft top is shot,
hard top in perfect condition.   He got tired of the maintenance and wants
out.  It's currently garaged.  He's looking for $5k.

No connection, not my car etc, would like to see it go to a good home.
Email me directly and I'll try to put you together with him.  I am willing
to do some legwork locally if needed.  He said he can furnish pictures.

-Peter