AutoX setup for Spider question

All,
I am planning on using my recently acquired spider in some auto-x events. I
would like to keep the car pretty close to original and still classified as
stock for solo2. I have to take the rear suspension apart and replace a
number of bushes as it is. The engine mounts also need replacing. While I am
doing all this I wondered if there are any tweaks, that really make a
difference, but still leave me with a stock classification ?

Tim