Milano Interior Lights

I have a situation with my Milano wherein the interior lights will not turn off. I've replaced the Alfa Romeo Control (ARC) which according to the shop manual performs the function of roof light timing. I've also replaced roof lamp relay (I26) with no effect. The lights even stay on when the relay is pulled from the fuse box. On my other Milano, the interior lights go off when the relay is pulled. I can hear the relay click after the doors are closed for a few seconds. Can anyone offer any advice?

Michael Conrey
Smithsburg, MD