Tool selection

What are the tools of choice for cutting interior sheet metal from a Spider?

The jobs I'm entertaining are floor pan(s) and speaker holes in the
footwell side kick panels.
Obviously I don't have much experience in this kind of restricted access
metal work.
I've been mulling over the possible application of die grinder, metal
shears, air nibbler, cut off tool, Dremel and hole saw (4-5") for these two
jobs, but would like to hear from others on what has worked well for them
in the past. Hopefully it will save me (and perhaps others) from taking a
wrong turn in the process of planning and doing the work.
All tips and hints welcome,

Hugh
'74 Spider
Medicine Hat