Re[2]: parts cleaner

I'll agree with TJ here. I don't know the technical differences but
I've used both Stoddard solvent and mineral spirits and the spirits
are much more volatile. Smell different and feel different. I wouldn't
want a parts tank of mineral spirits.

Ed
Loveland, CO.
1974 Spider with a 1750 under the hood