Alfa rentals in Italy

Hi Digesti,
As a loyal Alfisti with two (count 'em TWO) running Alfettas in the driveway,
I just can't go to Italy in January and not rent an Alfa.  I'll be flying
into Rome on the 4th, and out of Milan on the 10th.  Any suggestions on
guaranteeing an Alfa and not "or similar"?  Please reply off Digest as I'm
waaay behind on my Digestion. (sorry.).  David