re: Milano air conditioning

hi mike, you wrote:

"Can anyone comment on changing over the original air conditioning system on the Milano to the new style coolant? Conversion problems? Price? I'd like to have a working air con again..."
don't do it, go to the link below, & let them set ya up. this worked great on my werde, as well as gtwe6, 164, & pantera. cheap, better cooling, & diy. what more could ya want. tell him doug s., that weird guy w/all the alfas & a pantera, sent ya - he seemed to appreciate an italian-car fan, & he was wery nice... :>)

http://www.autocool-refrigerants.com

hth,

doug s.