P2P2P03

Esteemed Digestibles:

I would like to invite all of you who find yourselves in southern California
for the Mother's Day Weekend to an AROSC Driving Tour. Details are available
on our website (  <http://www.arosc.org/> http://www.arosc.org/), and
everyone is welcome, in any kind of vehicle. Besides driving on back roads
through interesting scenery, we'll have a fabulous gouda cheese-tasting, a
picnic in a mountain park, and a drive over San Diego harbor (Alfa-owner
perfect: no tolls!). As the Web site instructions indicate, those interested
in the overnight option will need to make their room reservation at the
Coronado Inn themselves very soon and let the tour organizers know if they
will be dining with us.

Cheers!

Jim Barrett

Huntington Beach, CA USA