From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Bill
Bain
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 8:42 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: EFI hoses

What's the trick to getting the hoses off the rail and the injectors?  the
little cup doohickeys make it so the hose can't be cut. and the only thing I

can think of is to cut the little cups, but then how do I replace them?  The

shop manual says to cut them but I can't find replacements if I do.

Bill Bain
Baffled in Atlanta