FOR SALE: 84 Spider

I hate to do this, but I must put my 84 Spider up for sale.  What I know she
needs: paint and very minor bodywork to the left fender (has a 2hr dent),
needs a windshield although the current one is still in place and works fine
(has a crack running top to bottom right down the middle), needs a new top
although current one is in place, works fine and looks great from the outside,
but is dry-rotting on the inside and won't hold back water.  If you try to
shift fast at high rpm from 1st to 2nd, she'll talk back to you.  I have a new
speedo, but haven't installed it.  Otherwise, I have rebuilt the entire rear
suspension with new bushings, shocks, and springs, I have replaced just about
every sensor under the hood for the Bosch EFI system, replaced the AMM,
replaced the fuel injectors, polished the cam cover, refurbed the interior
including new door panels, and put new tires and new brakes on it.  The
calipers were rebuilt and work fantastic.  I'm scared to add up the total
investment in this vehicle, but I know I have well over $3500 in her so far
and she hasn't seen a fresh coat of paint yet!  She's not perfect, but she's
well on her way to a nice resto.  Black with tan top and interior.  Pics
available on request.  She's located about 25 minutes south of Birmingham AL.
Looking for $2500.  Email me off-list with any questions, comments, or
observations.  We're trying to sell our home, and our new digs may not be able
to support keeping this car safe and sound.

Thanks!

Greg McNair

---