dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 05:07 PM 9/18/2003, you wrote:

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:48:24 -0400
From: "Bain, Bill" <Bill.Bain@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Bosch 4 cylinder -- Seal "cups" for injectors?

Does anyone have a part number for the plastic "cups" that fit into the
injector cavities in the intake manifold of the Bosch injected 4
cylinder engines.  The lower (smaller) injector seals fit into the
"cups" to seal the injector opening against air leaks.  Ideally, I'd
like to order some.

I do not find the cups listed in any of the available Alfa parts
references I have, but I don't profess to having a complete set.  I had
to ransack a number of junk manifolds to get 4 good ones and I'd like to
replace them but I can't find any.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (back together but the mixture is all fouled up since I fixed
all the air leaks)
'87 Milano (still waiting for new tires)