RE: [alfa] maaco paint jobs

> Biba's chastisement to the point.  Probably the impulse to actually
drive
> these early and later Alfas reduce them to utilitarian in some
measure. The
> problem that many are now experiencing is that they can't find a shop
to paint a
> GTV jewel, beater or otherwise. The three recommended body shops that
> personally have investigated are more interested in panel replacement
and collision
> repair. There are few resources for restoration in my area.

I'll enter my plea one more time - can anybody recommend a shop in the
greater Boston area that can replace the nose and paint my GTV6 for a
price which is lower than the value of the car itself?

Short of that, is anybody interested in a GTV6 project car?  Completely
rust free Florida car, 70k miles, perfect running condition, crunched
nose..

Tia,

bs