Re: <E46> 199 328i climate control/ac issue

Thanks to all who emailed both on and off digest about the potential root causes:
-expansion valve
-bad sensor
-water pump related issue
-bad temp sensors for the climate control
-incorrectly recharged and/or pressurized system

Since all of these items are beyond what I can do without any of the correct tools and diagnostic equipement, I have decided to just bite the bullet and bring it to a BMW dealer.
Difeo BMW in Tenafly, NJ had the earliest possible service date of the 15th vs. the latest at the 28th from BMW of Manhattan.

Any opinions on either dealer both neg/pos? or other nyc area dealers.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

1999 328i
Astoria, NY