Re: E30 A/C Recirculate Button

Sid,
Take the button out of the car and take it apart. See if you can identify
the problem.
Either than, or just get a new (used) button. Check a local junk yard or
eBay.

If they are going for anywhere significantly above $10/per, drop me a line
and I'll dig through my junk pile to see if I have one left-over from my
E30s ;-)

alex f