[bmw] Time is Running Out on Advice to buy 1995 bmw 525i Wagon

Hey Everyone!

I still haven't goot any feedback from anyone on the list
on the purchase of this car. I went to look at it and has a
Racing Dynamics Front Strut between the shock towers, a
Remus exhaust. The interior is very good, it has the dual
sunroof, alpine cassette radio. Burl wood is good with
except of shifter which has cracks in it. Only problems is
the mirror motors don't work or the switch is bad. The
shift style sliding button wouldn't move, but I thinks it
gummed up with pop. One more thing, I couldn't figure out
why I couldn't get the selector to go into 1st gear in the
gate? Am I doing something wrong here? Please fill me on,
if this is a good deal or not.