[bmw] Re: Time is Running Out on Advice to buy 1995 bmw 525i Wagon

OK...A 5 series wagon with a 2.5 and automatic is underpowered. Exhaust and
RD add-ons won't help. You might get by with a stick if you don't want to go
fast. IMO, you're better off with a late '80s Mercedes diesel if you need a
wagon with automatic transmission --  cheaper (if the head ain't cracked),
more comforable and far more economical. My sis had a 528i with auto (euro)
and it was a dog.

Cheers
Russ Maki