Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:00:56 -0500
From: John Schaefer <JSchaefer@domain.elided>
Subject: [bmw] 330xi vs A4

Guys,
    I'm looking at a possible puchase of a 2002 330xi with a 5spd.  It
looks
to be a very clean car, only 13K and is coming with a BMW certified used
car
warrenty, etc.

I'd appreciate any feed back on your experiences good/bad with this or
similar vehicles.  The only comparable car I see in my area is a 2002 A4
with a 6spd; both seem very solid, with the Audi having a bit more room in
the back seat, and it could be had for about 2-3K less (32K for the 330xi,
maybe 29K for the A4).

thanks,

John

Confidentiality Message
This e-mail message is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing or reproducing it. If the addressee cannot be reached or is
unknown to you, please inform the sender by return e-mail immediately and
delete this e-mail message and destroy all copies. Thank you.

Avis de confidentialiti
Ce message, transmis par courriel, est confidentiel et est ` l'usage
exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par les
prisentes avisie qu'il lui est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si le destinataire ne peut jtre joint ou vous
est inconnu, veuillez informer l'expiditeur par courrier ilectronique
immidiatement et ditruire ce message et toute copie de celui-ci. Merci.