[bmw] JRE "Wunderbox" for sale on eBay

RE "Wunderbox" for the BMW "Programtest".

Allows analysis of many functions including checking for shorts, starting system check, battery condition, charging condition, etc. It is for older model BMWs which obviously have the socket for this device.

When I last used it years ago, it worked fine. I have no way of testing it now. If it is not working, would refund your full payment upon return.

Being sold on eBay. Ends Oct 2, 18:55 PDT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6763&item=2434597929