[bmw] 1988 325is - New belts and now a new vibration

I just replaced all the belts (except timing), and now there is a noticeable
new vibration.  I happens primarily when I take my foot off the gas, but it
is also noticeable when accelerating (at around 2700 rpm).  I can even feel
it in the steering wheel.  Could it be over-tightened belts?  A pulley
bearing problem?  Any other ideas before I start digging around?

Many thanks for all the excellent advice for this and all the other issues
in the digest!

Jed