Re: [bmw] sjs41742's AOL Address Card

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:27:31 -0400 (EDT) sjs41742@domain.elided wrote:

> My AOL Address Card information is attached to this message as a vCard.
> To automatically receive updated vCards when my information changes,
> click Accept My Address Card.
> Address Card is part of AOL's beta testing program.
>
> Accept My Address Card.
>
> [TABLE NOT SHOWN]

now this is tacky. i don't know whether to blame sjs41742 or aol.
probably aol, though, i bet it automagically spammed everything in
an address book.

i'm going to put code in to block anything with "AOL Address Card" in
the subject. if any aol users can inform me of what the scoop is on this
program, please do so offlist. i'd appreciate it.

richard