Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 07:37:48 -0700
From: "Kenneth Carey" <kjc_44@domain.elided>
Subject: [bmw] e32 Parking Lights/ HELP!!

Greetings All,

I have exhausted all resources on this problem and really need some help
from the group:  The patient is a 89 750il and every time I turn on the
lights I get the message of "Parking Light" & "Tail Light" and the left
front parking light and left rear tail light go out.  It does't always
happen right away....sometimes it won't happen for 5-10 min...but it always
happens.  I have replaced the bulbs, cleaned the connections and just
replaced the "Light Control Module" thinking that would finally cure the
problem....but the problem remains.

Please give me some help on this.

Thanks,

Kenneth Carey