[bmw] re: Removing Pine Tar

re: Removing Pine Tar:

Try "Goo Gone". Its a citrus gel which has been effective on anything mother nature has stained my car with. Harmless to the paint. Probably a good idea to rewax the area you spray it on. I discovered it looking for a product to remove old inspection sticker and bumper sticker glue.
Also, the Zymol car wash product does a great job of removing most of the normal drops and dribbles that accumulate on a car between washings.

'jk