From: owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:25 AM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: bmw-digest V10 #207

bmw-digest          Thursday, March 18 2004          Volume 10 : Number 207

<snip>

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:23:20 -0600
From: <maldav@domain.elided>
Subject: [bmw] Cross-Country Vehicle Transportation

I need to move a vehicle I purchased from a location in the Northeast to
Dallas.

If anyone on the list has used a service that he or she recommends or
advises against using, I would like to hear your thoughts.  I would prefer
to use a company that provides transportation via an enclosed carrier.

I searched the archives, but did not find anything.

Thanks.

Malcolm Davidow
Dallas, Texas

1997 BMW M3